- Duplex Printing. Create professional quality two sided documents up to 11x17.
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy-to-setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) and wired Ethernet networking.
- TouchScreen plus 1.9 Touch Panel Color LCD Display. Edit and enhance images and easily navigate through menus.
- High Impact up to 11x17 (Ledger Size) Printing. Create documents up to 11x17 with high impact and easy-to-read details.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color. ISO print speeds up to 12ppm black and 10ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Large Paper Tray. Up to 250 sheet paper tray capacity.
- Uses Super High Yield (XXL Series) Replacement Ink Cartridges. Save More, Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges. LC79 XXL Series replacement ink cartidges provide approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color). Our efficient 4 cartridge system means that you only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified.
- Mobile Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan and Cortado Workplace.
For more information from Brother MFC-J5910DW
If you don't know the version of Windows you are using
Please check by following these steps:
- Click Start = > Control Panel system and security system, and => then check the type of the system.
- The instructions may vary depending on the version of Windows
- Remove the CD-ROM before starting the installation procedure.
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check always trust software from "Brother Industries, ltd.". and click Install.
We recommend that you check the specifications of your device and the version before downloading and installing this software do, because in the event of a fault or your system is not working how to properly. It's outside of our responsibility. And this software is our trusted publisher input from your device.